The Jack Abramoff Family Scholarship
When parents suffer difficulties, their children often suffer even more. Sometimes the anguish is manifest through emotional trauma, but frequently, the reversal of fortune causes economic dislocation. Often, the family finances post-trauma are decimated, leaving the future prospects of these innocent children diminished. The Jack Abramoff Family Scholarship is here to help you open doors, break down barriers, and get the help you need to help you succeed in life.
The Jack Abramoff Family Scholarship program is providing a one-time $1,000.00 scholarship to any student who is currently attending or has plans to attend an accredited US college or university.
The eligible programs are listed below:
Business, Healthcare & Medicine, Social Sciences, Psychology, Biology & Biomedical Sciences, Engineering, Data Analytics, Education & Teaching, IT & Computer Science, and Liberal Arts & Communication.
Students in undergraduate or graduate programs are eligible for the scholarship prize.
In order to be eligible for the $1,000 award from the Jack Abramoff Family Scholarship, you are required to write an essay of 500 to 1000 words on one of the following topics:
1. What will be the future of media and entertainment post COVID-19?
2. What book, movie or television program has most influenced your life and why?
- You Must currently be attending or have plans to attend an accredited college or university in the U.S.
- Applicants must submit a 500 to 1000 word essay one of the two essay topics above.
- The deadline to submit essays is September 30, 2020.
- The scholarship award will be granted on or around October 15, 2020.